#19: On being a hybrid lifter and what it has taken to earn respect in the fitness industry with Chloe Whylie
On this episode, I speak with the phenomenal Chloe Whylie: personal trainer, weightlifting coach, and hybrid lifter.
Throughout our conversation, we discuss what her unique training schedule looks like for her, how she balances weightlifting and powerlifting, how she’s progressed through her career so far, and what she had to do to earn proper respect in the fitness industry.
Take a listen to learn more about Chloe’s journey, the behind-the-scenes of weightlifting, and how she maintains her positive mindset.
Some Questions I Ask:
· How did you get into personal training? (2:56 )
· How did going within help you combat depression during your transition to a personal trainer? (4:24 )
· How do you balance being a hybrid lifter? (6:53 )
· How do you manage your coaching business, being a personal trainer, and your own training? (13:06 )
· What’s your advice to trainers just starting out? (18:56 )
· What are your favorite training books? (27:38 )
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
· What led Chloe to where she is today. (1:59 )
· How Chloe schedules her training sessions. (8:13 )
· What mindset guided Chloe to finding the right personal and professional life balance. (14:59 )
· Why women need to work so exceptionally hard to be a successful personal trainer and weightlifter. (23:56 )
· How Chloe’s clients train without access to a gym. (29:48 )
· What’s next for Chloe. (37:38 )
Connect with Chloe Whylie:
See acast.com/privacy for privacy and opt-out information.