19. How to commit to be better in 2021, with Cory Calvin
Happy New Year! It's that time of year again to celebrate the past year and welcome the new year. How often to you pause and reflect about what you have learned over the past 12 months? Do you carve out time to set intentions about what you wish to achieve in the upcoming 12 months? In this episode, your podcast host, Cory Calvin, walks through the specific steps he takes to assess the previous year and to create achievable goals for the upcoming year. Get out a notebook and plan to take some notes as Cory walks you through this process that sets him up for success year after year!
Cory Is the author of two best-selling books and created this podcast In May 2020. He has made it his mission to inspire a million people in ten years through an inspirational ecosystem including transformational retreats through his company Pivot Trip. Cory resides in St. Petersburg, Florida, and is currently working on his third book.
- Why journaling every day can help identify key learning moments
- How a weekly assessment of successes, key lessons, and missed opportunities are important for overall personal growth
- How going back through the past twelve months of your life will set you up for success in the future
- Why goal setting is important for achieving your passions in life
- How to make goals SMART
- How break out goals into periods of time
Connect with Cory
Be sure to like my Facebook page @CoryCalvinOfficial to watch the live (video) podcast recordings and to receive updates on inspirational books and online courses I am creating. Become a member of my tribe.... www.corycalvin.com/tribe