191: How to Out a Psycho Ex for Public Safety | Feedback Friday
Outing a psycho ex who once violently assaulted you might seem like a mission of personal vindication that you’d like to feel is beneath you. But what if you’ve recently encountered them working in close proximity with people you care about? Is it your responsibility to out that psycho ex for the sake of public safety? If so, how do you do it safely? We’ll discuss this and much more in this episode.
And in case you didn’t already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let’s dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/191.
On This Week’s Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Should you tell your uncle that one of his employees tried to strangle you seven years ago because the wife he was hiding found out about your fling?
- You want to be as open and honest as possible, but you often can’t make sense of your own thoughts, let alone explain them to others. How can you better express yourself?
- Has Los Angeles turned your once-favorite sibling into a monster, or are there other factors at play dictating why you can’t get along anymore during family visits?
- How can you learn to be more understanding and less stubborn?
- How do you deal with a friend who dominates conversations, lacks self-awareness, and is overly sensitive?
- Since you often have to travel for work, how do you negotiate with your boss on staying a few extra days for vacation?
- You make excellent money and live a lavish lifestyle, but your work is unfulfilling and most days are miserable. You can’t take time off to “find” yourself, so what can you do?
- What’s the right way to tell your religiously devout family that you are no longer a true believer and won’t be getting married in a church?
- Life Pro Tip: Make a great impression at a brand new job by documenting the whole training process in detail — this is often invaluable to small companies and startups.
- Recommendation of the Week: Saudi Arabia Uncovered
- Quick shoutout to Mike Posner’s Aide-de-camp, Cameron!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you’d like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at <a href="https://twitter.com/jpdef"...