192 - The Failure Plan
As an owner, there’s an all or nothing attitude that goes into your effort. An employee mindset warrants an “I tried” mindset. On today’s podcast, the guys discuss the difference between individuals who “try” and individuals who flat out get it done. People who “try” often want credit for the effort and the guys talk about how trying means nothing if you don’t secure the bag. This podcast will make you stop and think about the mentality you’ve adopted. Is it an ownership mindset or an employee mindset? The difference between the two will determine the level of your success.
Time Stamped Topics:
- [04:50] - Happy Birthday E!
- [14:07] - Working on Mastery
- [24:34] - Tobe on 2K
- [39:00] - Staff Meeting
- [50:40] - Partial Credit
- [1:01:20] - The Danger
- [1:07:00] - Karl’s Ownership
- [1:13:00] - Next Level Ownership
- [1:25:00] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
Secrets 2 Success:
- Securing the bag and making sure the money is in the account is the only thing that matters.
- Almost getting something means NOTHING.
- A fool takes no pleasure in understanding.
- Win and lose based on your OWN efforts.
- How you do anything is how you do EVERYTHING.
- You can’t put your happiness and success is someone else’s hands and get mad if it doesn’t work out.
- You should be working towards ownership in EVERY part of your life.