192. Jeremy Stein: How to Build Your Brand & the Team that Stands Behind It
Today I’m talking to Jeremy Stein. Known as one of the top real estate professionals at Sotheby’s International Realty, he is a co-founder of The Stein Team which continually ranks within the top 1% of Sotheby’s International Realty brokers nationwide and consistently sells over of $100,000,000 annually.
Throughout his career, Jeremy and his team have been repeatedly recognized as the #1 Producing Sales Team for Sotheby’s International Realty, Inc. in New York City, a Top 5 Sales Team companywide and a Top 75 Team in the United States by The Wall Street Journal. They have been featured in publications such as The New York Times, New York Daily News, The Wall Street Journal, The Real Deal, The New York Post and Avenue Magazine.
Jeremy, one of only two agents in New York City, is a member of the Global Real Estate Partners initiative which is comprised of Sotheby’s International Real Estate’s finest professionals in every key market around the world. Currently spanning over 30 markets, this global partnership allows for unprecedented access to real estate resources worldwide.
He and I talk about, how to build your brand and the team that stands behind it.
- Jeremy shares insight into the New York Market (04:38 )
- Overcoming challenging situations (08:00 )
- The model for Jeremy’s success (13:06 )
- Why did he get into the business in the first place (24:35 )
- One of his biggest aha’s (31:48 )
- Biggest lessons learned from challenging situations and advice for dealing with clients (43:41 )
- The final three questions (48:12 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- Amelia Bedelia by Peggy Parish
"Stories are the best way to talk to people"
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners