193 - ET The Explorer
System. A set of things working together as parts of a mechanism or an interconnecting network. What does your system look like? Do you even have a system? On today’s podcast, the guys talk about the importance of recognizing and understanding the system you’re in. Especially the systems you’re in that you do not like. The system of having a 9-5 you hate, the system of being in a relationship you know you don’t want to be in. Whatever your system is are you happy in that system? The challenge you to identify, assess, and then make a decision on whether or not you’re in the right system. Grab your pen and paper, you will need to take notes.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [06:20] - Lame Lions
- [18:20] - System vs Talent
- [33:00] - Living A Past Life
- [48:00] - Becoming The Right Person
- [1:00:15] - Ask ET
- [1:14:18] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
Secrets 2 Success:
- When you become a master at your craft there are certain things you can get away with that others can’t.
- Take 10 minutes a day to sit and see yourself where you want to be in life.
- If you don’t master your craft that means the master is mastering you.
- Be so good at your craft that if you got kicked off of your team someone else would want you.
- If you don’t love it, you don’t have to keep doing it.
- Transform Your Habits Video