193. Jessica Canning: How to Analyze and Structure Your Business for Affluent Clients
Today, I'm talking to Jessica canning of Carmel and Pebble Beach, California with Sotheby's International Realty.
About 10 years ago, Jessica joined her team Canning Property Group that was founded by her father over 30 years ago, with nearly 10 years of experience as a global research director of venture capital and private equity for Dow Jones.
Jessica brought what she learned from global research and applied it to residential real estate.
Today, she has an average sales price of over 5 million and is selling hundreds of millions of dollars of real estate. Each year. This year alone, her team has sold to date over 300 million and is on track to finish the year selling nearly 400 million. Jessica is a record-breaking agent with a record-breaking team.
She and I talk about how to analyze and structure your business for a fluent client.
- Jessica: how she became a Realtor (02:31 )
- Success Is Random: A misconception that people have (07:15 )
- Jessica shares her experience with Dow Jones (13:41 )
- One of the biggest challenges of her job (17:29 )
- What it takes to be phenomenal in sales (27:31 )
- A Salesforce sheet: how it works (37:27 )
- How she tracks business (45:21 )
- The Final Three (50:06 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
- Canning Property Group
- Dow Jones
- Salesforce (CRM)
- Brian Keck (Agent)
- FaceTime (App)
- Animal Planet
- War Horse (2011) (Movie)
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners