194 - Father Figure
They said Kobe Bryant was the first one in the gym and the last to leave. They always release reports on the amount of money Lebron James invests in his body so that he can get better. There are countless stories and examples of individuals who have accomplished great things yet they still invest in themselves. Today on the podcast the guys dissect the difference between the individuals who invest in themselves and the individuals who don’t. Grab your pen and paper because it is time to once again, self-assess.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [08:32] - What’s on ET’s Mind
- [17:00] - Momentum
- [24:00] - Juice Theory
- [39:00] - Mostafa Chimes In
- [50:00] - Get Out of The Grey Area
- [1:10:00] - Make Sure It’s Worth It
- [1:24:00] - Nugget of The Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- If you’re generating over $10,000 in revenue our partners at Clearbanc have an amazing offer for you. Just visit Clearbanc.com/success
Secrets 2 Success:
- Do not look over the power of observation.
- The only way to not go backward is to keep going forward.
- Decide where your learning will come from.
- It’s easy to change when you change your mind first.
- Do something that will bring meaningful results.
- Masters of The Game Private Mastermind