194. Moira Holley: How to Find Your Passion and Allow the Path
Today I'm talking to Moira Holley, Co-Founder / Senior Global Real Estate Advisor of Realogics Sotheby’s International Realty.
She is consistently ranked among the top 1% of the Northwest’s most successful luxury real estate specialist and has broken the record twice for selling the most expensive condo in Downtown Seattle. Not to mention, her sales of private islands and waterfront properties.
A woman who doesn't know how to do anything without passion, when she talks about her client, she talks about them as if she is talking about herself.
She says that for her and her clients, Northwest Living means, “Having the best of the city and the natural environment literally at your doorstep. World-class skiing and leading-edge galleries, mornings spent on a mountaintop, and the most coveted luxury shopping, coffeehouses, restaurants, and nightlife. Northwest Living means always having an opportunity to embrace your spontaneity and express an it-any moment, any day, anytime.”
She and I talk about,
How to Find Your Passion and Allow the Path... to Your Best.
- Market leaders: A very high powered group of top brokers (02:33 )
- How did Moira Holley interested in Real Estate Business (03:20 )
- Moria shares about her market (08:40 )
- Why most of the people can't get success in this business (16:54 )
- Hard Working: is it important? (22:58 )
- A little bit about her way to keep the business flowing (29:17 )
- Photography in marketing: How it changes the situation. (39:43 )
- How can be happy real estate agents (49:32 )
- The final three questions (01:00:10 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg & John David Mann
- Blue Mind by Wallace J. Nichols & Céline Cousteau
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners