195 - King Drive
Do you find yourself acting one way with some people and a different way with others? Do you feel yourself putting on a show outside of your inner circle and feeling at ease when you’re alone? In today’s world of personal branding and online business-building, there are often individuals who aren’t being themselves while on their journey. Today the guys dig deep into the importance of being authentically YOU. Today’s podcast will force you to really take some time and figure if you’re being yourself or are you being someone else.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [05:00] - Podcast Studio
- [09:36] - The Responsibility
- [18:00] - Authentically You
- [26:15] - Emulate Yourself
- [40:00] - Focus on The Goal
- [57:00] - Silent Giants
- [1:10:00] - Here To Help
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
Secrets 2 Success:
- Trying to impress people doesn’t work.
- It may take a while but it lasts longer when you do it right.
- The opportunity is NOT worth your authenticity.
- Anytime you’re not focused on the goal you’re going to mess up.
- The more responsibility you take the more respect you earn.
- Masters of The Game Private Mastermind