196: Moby | What to Do When Success Makes You Miserable
What We Discuss with Moby:
- How Moby's illustrious heritage made it imperative for him to write his own memoirs instead of passing the job off to a ghostwriter.
- Why, in his early fifties, Moby has not one but two memoirs under his belt.
- What it was like to grow up as a latchkey kid, impoverished and on food stamps, in the wealthiest city in the United States.
- Why Moby "was so happy" during the time he lived in an abandoned factory on the crack-infested side of Stamford, Connecticut.
- How Moby felt at the realization that he was making more for an hour-long performance than his New York City executive grandfather had made in a year.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/196
Sign up for Six-Minute Networking -- our free networking and relationship development mini course -- at jordanharbinger.com/course!
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
From You Flowers will make Mom's heart bloom this Mother's Day with a bouquet that is guaranteed to put a smile on her face. Go to fromyouflowers.com/jordan to send a dozen roses for $19.99 or upgrade to two mixed dozen roses with a free vase for $10 more!
Luminary is a podcast streaming platform that gives you access to 500k+ shows, when and where you want. Sign up for Luminary Premium at luminary.link/jordan and access your first two months of premium content for free!
The Art of Manliness Podcast is a show that aims to help men become better men; host Brett McKay explores how to live a life of both contemplation and action while having some fun along the way. Do yourself a favor and check out The Art of Manliness Podcast here!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!