197. Lexi Cerretti: Leading with Humility & Making Record-breaking Sales
Today I’m talking to Lexi Corretti, Sierra Sotheby's International Realty’s top producer since 2012 with over 15 years in the real estate business in Lake Tahoe.
With a Master’s of Science degree, she worked in land planning and permitting, web marketing, as well as completing several residential construction projects with her husband, a licensed Nevada General Contractor. This experience is what lead her to her career and success today.
She’s too modest to share, but she is
- The agent who represented Sierra Sotheby’s highest priced sale for 2019
- The Sierra Sotheby’s top Nevada Associate with the company since inception in 2012
- The Top Incline Village and East Shore agent with over 18 Lakefront sales
- REAL Trends ranked #5 in Nevada, #1 in Incline Village
- The Exclusive Nevada Agent for Sotheby's Market Leaders Group, a group of 40 agents exceeding $4 Billion in sales annually, that’s more than top brokerages in major cities.
- She is the on the Exclusive Lake Tahoe Board of Regents for Who’s Who in Luxury Real Estate
- She recently broke another sales record with a 38million dollar sale in Lake Tahoe
In talking to Lexi, it’s clear, while she leads with Humility and Modesty, it does not keep her from success and in many ways, it’s exactly what makes her great and how she makes record-breaking sales.
- Record-breaking sale Bonanza' ranch at Lake Tahoe (01:21 )
- Lexi gives us a picture of what Lake Tahoe's market looks like (02:20 )
- Why Lexi chose and chooses to be a real estate agent (05:38 )
- Lexi shares her success story (08:58 )
- Lexi's competitive edge as a real estate agent (13:09 )
- Lexi’s biggest ‘aha’ (22:57 )
- Lexi's advice to “introverts” who want to get into this business (24:29 )
- The best resource for Lexi’s success (31:57 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners