198 - Imma Finish Him
Excuses. To make an apology for; to try to remove from. An excuse is something we’ve all had and probably used multiple times in our lives. But what happens when you allow excuses to stop you or keep you stagnant? Today on the podcast ET and the guys wax deep on the difference between overcoming the excuses and allowing the excuses to stop you. ET gives tangible steps and tips on how to get yourself on the other side instead of using excuses to hold you back.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [08:14] - Parent-Teacher Conference
- [15:14] - Lions Robbed
- [27:20] - 2 Things Exist
- [40:00] - Semi-Have’s
- [57:25] - Exposure
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered straight to your door. Hello Fresh is our choice for meal planning for ourselves and our families. Get $80 off your first month by using the promo code “SUCCESS80”
Secrets 2 Success:
- Put all of your energy into getting on the good side.
- You will not be 1% until you see the opportunity and SEIZE the opportunity.
- Winning is nothing but resiliency.
- No one is going to take care of you like you will take care of you.
- Masters of The Game Private Mastermind