198. Jenny Pruitt Interview: In Gratitude, Best of Jenny Pruitt
For Thanksgiving of 2020, this is a re-release of the interview with Jenny Pruitt on the Jere Metcalf Podcast. Jenny is the founder of Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby's International Realty and an industry icon.
This interview is shared in gratitude to Jenny, our current CEO David Boehmig, Senior Managing Broker Nancy See, and all leadership at Atlanta Fine Homes Sotheby’s International Realty, for all you have given me, for the grace, the wisdom, and the platform from which my team and I have grown and are so successful today.
This interview is perhaps the best interview on the Jere Metcalf Podcast.
Many of you may remember, not so long ago, I left Sotheby’s, and 18 months later I returned.
Listening now to the advice that Jenny had, neither of us knowing, at all, what the future held.
The truths that she shared, have revealed themselves to me in time and especially these last couple of years.
In our conversation, she shares rare wisdom and history of her career, some shared rarely if not only in this interview.
She gives some of the wisest words shared not just to me, not just for our industry, but to leaders of any industry.
You will know exactly what I mean when you listen to this conversation today.
- How did Jenny Pruitt get into Real Estate Business (02:48 )
- What traits make a successful real estate agent (08:47 )
- Jenny shares how CEOs and owners can win great admiration from their stakeholders (12:56 )
- The keys to building a high level of trust in the organization (15:52 )
- Jenny shares her thought about leadership and being a leader (17:58 )
- She talks about her favorite leader that you admire and why. (22:32 )
- Jenny's advice to other CEOs of real estate companies (30:30 )
- How she & her team make tough decisions (36:05 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners