2 Transformational Habits To Change Your Mental State & How to Refine Your Intentions for a Happier, Fulfilled Life
Today, we have another special Friday episode and this time it is an interview I had with Deepak Chopra from his Deepak Chopra’s Infinite Potential podcast. It is a conversation that revolves around finding success within you and ultimately achieving success by knowing yourself deeper and learning your purpose. We discuss how incorporating discipline in our life is one of the main catalysts of positive change, finding your purpose and having the right intentions to act upon them, and the benefits of surrounding yourself with the people that contribute to your personal growth.
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:01:09 It was always about how you did well at school
- 00:02:48 The tough ego façade
- 00:06:44 Meeting the monk
- 00:08:58 Discipline is a key trait in our lives
- 00:14:38 Falling back into your old habits
- 00:18:16 Finding a way to spread purposeful intentions
- 00:24:25 Difference between happiness and success
- 00:29:13 Be around people who can help grow yourself
Like this show? Please leave us a review here - even one sentence helps! Post a screenshot of you listening on Instagram & tag us so we can thank you personally!
Do you want to meditate daily with me? Go to go.calm.com/onpurpose to get 40% off a Calm Premium Membership. Experience the Daily Jay. Only on Calm
Want to be a Jay Shetty Certified Life Coach? Get the Digital Guide and Workbook from Jay Shetty https://jayshettypurpose.com/fb-getting-started-as-a-life-coach-podcast/