2.36: Taking Ownership of Our Lives – Season 2 Finale
The time has come for us to officially wrap up this season of the Motivational Millennial podcast. In this special finale episode, we talk about how we’ve grown this past season; with an eye towards how we can help other people through their own growth process, of course.
In the Motivational Millennial season two finale, we’ll discuss the importance of remembering that our sacrifices are a choice we’ve made and not something people force upon us, how taking ownership of our choices can empower us to feel happier and less anxious, the long-term benefits that come from investing in your personal growth and development, and so much more!
What you’ll hear in this episode:
- How Blake learned he doesn’t always have to lose for others around him to win
- The importance of remembering our sacrifices are a choice
- The ways Blake’s life has changed since realizing he doesn’t have to sacrifice to make others happy
- How Ivy learned to take ownership of her decisions
- What if the story we tell ourselves about our lives isn’t entirely accurate?
- The long-term benefits that come from investing in your personal growth and development
- The profound impact Blake and Ivy’s hairstyle changes this season have had on them
- What playing a video game helped Ivy realize about her own growth mindset
- Why Blake and Ivy refuse to be pessimistic about the possibility for people to transform their lives
Follow Us On: