2000% Growth: Why Your Crypto Portfolio Needs Ethereum
(click to tweet)
Don’t be attached to your ideas.
In a field like cryptocurrency, this will close you off to new information, preventing you from absorbing the knowledge of others. While an initial spike in your portfolio may have you feeling invincible with your investment thesis, it’s always important to stay open to outside education.
That’s why on today’s episode of The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind show we are joined by Dave Levine to talk about many things crypto-related, particularly the value in Ethereum. Dave has committed his entire life to researching and understanding which coins deserve our attention. In this discussion, we hear his insights, the same ones that have helped him profit $700,000 in the past year investing in cryptocurrency.
Don’t forget! You can also listen to The Bitcoin Crypto Mentor Mastermind Show on Spotify! Click “Follow” and let me know what you think!
“The price can go up and down, but if you watch the fundamentals, and the energy is growing and the smartest people in the world are joining, then it will go up.” - Dave Levine
(click to tweet)
Points to Keep In Mind
- Be careful of ‘analysis paralysis’
- Nobody understands the entire landscape of cryptocurrency
- There are different models of decentralization
- Proof of stake requires less computational energy than proof of work
- Ethereum is like Shopify
- Blockchains are more valuable than coins because people build on top of platforms
- If a technology platform crashes, that’s actually a good thing
- Blockchain will revolutionize all industries: travel, political systems, supply chain, etc.
- Ethereum has transaction-growth of over 2000% in the past year
- Most companies building on top of the Ethereum technology
- Be skeptical of the companies that are just merely tweaking the consensus algorithm