202 - Harriet
This week on the podcast the guys discuss the impact of the movie Harriet. The film Harriet showcased the journey of Harriet Tubman freeing herself as a slave and then returning to free hundreds of others. The guys use examples from the movie in correlation to their journey on the road to success. Subjects such as the things that cause you to fear. The importance of watching what you allow in your spirit. Ladies and gentlemen get ready to have a gut check about your journey, your life, and most importantly your freedom.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [06:40] - Friends That Ball
- [13:25] - Disrupting Society
- [33:00] - Fear Is Your Enemy
- [47:15] - Scared of Pain
- [55:00] - Keep the Fuel
- [1:11:43] - Nugget of the Day
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Jemal King’s Real Estate Program www.makerealestatereal.com/podcast
- Capital Invest is a real estate investment company in the DMV area https://capitalinvestllc.com
Secrets 2 Success:
- Don’t spend your life around people who make you paranoid to make moves.
- What do you hate enough to stay away from?
- The foolishness you putting in your system is weighing on you.
- Do not minimize doing it on your own.
- You don’t have to lose your integrity to lose your name.