2020 - The Year We Will Never Forget
A review of how the pandemic, financial markets, and government policy evolved in 2020 to make for an unforgettable year.
Topics covered include:
- Why the Covid-19 pandemic ranks as the second worst in modern history
- What is the difference between risk and uncertainty and how our investing should be different when dealing with uncertainty
- What portfolio changes did David make in 2020 and how should he have invested if he had perfect foresight
- Why speculative assets such as gold and cryptocurrencies have performed so well in 2020
- Why high savings rate and pent up demand provides a tailwind for the economy
- How to invest and live when the future is unknowable
For more information on this episode click here.
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store