IBM unveils two new Linux-ready mainframe platforms, Inkscape is looking for testers ahead of its 1.0 release, and the Open Mainframe Project is helping reskill out-of-work developers to tackle the needs of legacy systems.
- IBM Z deepens data privacy capabilities with new air-cooled models and IBM Secure Execution for Linux
- What is IBM LinuxONE III?
- Technical overview of Secure Execution for Linux on IBM Z
- Enterprise Linux for all architectures: Bringing Red Hat Enterprise Linux to IBM z15 and LinuxONE III single frame systems
- Security at the Core: SUSE Support for the New IBM z15 and LinuxONE Single Frame Models
- IBM Z delivers a Trusted Execution Environment with Ubuntu 20.04 LTS and new single frame models
- Open Mainframe Project Helps Fill the Need for COBOL Resources
- Open Mainframe Project: COBOL Programming Course
- Inkscape 0.92.5 released and Testers needed for Inkscape 1.0 Release Candidate
- FAQ: How did Inkscape start?
- Inkscape Release notes/1.0: Mac Application
- Update from the CommunityBridge Development Team
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store