A new report from Synopsys analyzes the use of open source components in commercial software, GitHub's fundraising program is now available for teams and projects, Mozilla appoints Adam Seligman as its new COO, Harbor becomes the first OCI-compliant container registry with its 2.0 release, and the Eclipse Foundation is moving to Belgium.
- Out-of-date, insecure open-source software is everywhere
- GitHub Sponsors is out of beta for sponsored organizations
- Welcome Adam Seligman, Mozilla’s new Chief Operating Officer
- Harbor 2.0 takes a giant leap in expanding supported artifacts with OCI support
- The Eclipse Foundation Is Moving to Europe
- [Old] U.S.-based chip-tech group moving to Switzerland over trade curb fears
- Bundeswehr will use Matrix as messenger in the future
- Bundeswehr uses instant messaging
- Riot Web 1.6, RiotX Android 0.19 & Riot iOS 0.11 — E2E Encryption by Default & Cross-signing is here!!