GNOME and Rothschild Patent Imaging resolve their legal dispute, massive layoffs loom at IBM, WordPress invests millions into the Matrix project, and two companies unexpectedly re-release code under open source licenses.
- Patent case against GNOME resolved
- Comment by Neil McGovern: GNOME resolves Rothschild patent suit
- Official proposal: how we define GNOME software
- IBM Announces First Job Cuts Under New Chief Executive
- IBM cuts deep into workforce – even its Watson and AI teams – as it ‘pivots’ to cloud
- IBM says it's giving employees the opportunity to 'compete for positions'
- New Vector announces Automattic investment
- Welcoming Automattic to Matrix!
- Microsoft Open-Sources GW-BASIC
- Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Workshop
Download from Google Play
Download from App Store