2020 Nobel Prize Awarded for the Discovery of a Liver Destroying Virus
The Nobel Prize is a monumental achievement and is awarded yearly in six different disciplines (chemistry, physics, medicine or physiology, literature, peace, and economics). This year's recipients for medicine or physiology was announced on October 5, 2020. The individuals who won due to their discovery of a virus that confused doctors for years. We're talking about hepatitis C.
- You can support our show by becoming a Patreon member - your support helps keep our show ad-free.
- Want to interact with us live? Follow us on Twitch! Click here to watch our channel trailer.
- Visit our website for blog posts, YouTube videos, and more!
- Find us on social: @justnascience for Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
- Have a question, episode idea, or business inquiry? Email us at: email@example.com
- Podcast theme song: Like an Idiot by Sven Karlsson
- Music licensed through Epidemic Sound
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/justnascience/support