It’s the time of year where we reflect on past resolutions and create new ones for the new year ahead. As we look back on the insanity of 2020 and the way that it affected our goals and ability to achieve them, we found some silver linings! Although we are definitely cautious as we set our 2021 goals, we’re also optimistic. We talk about our personal, business, and mental and physical health resolutions and the steps we are taking to get there. Whether you like to make resolutions or you just like to wing it, we support it! If we learned anything in 2020, it’s that this year needs to be about being good to yourself.
11 Goal Setting Apps - help keep you on track!
What We’re Reading:
- The Midnight Library by Matt Haig
- Perfect on Paper by Sophie Gonzales (out in April)
- The Soulmate Equation by Christina Lauren (out in May)
- Musical Chairs by Amy Poepple
- Joyful by Ingrid Fetell Lee
- Make Up Break Up by Lily Menon
- Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- The Wife Upstairs by Rachel Hawkins
- Misen: Go to misen.com/bop for 20% off your first order.
- Care of: 50% your first order at takecareof.com with offer code BOP50 at checkout.
Join our FB group for amazing book recs & more!