203 - Complete The Process
You have the idea. You make the business plan. You build the website. But something along the way didn’t connect and you didn’t launch the business. Or you didn’t finish the book. Does this strike a nerve? If it doesn’t today’s podcast will as the guys discuss the importance of completion. Many people get opportunities or start something but they never actually complete anything to experience the success they want. Take notes and learn what completion looks like so you can become a part of the 1%.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [05:30] - Favorite Dish
- [19:30] - Losers Lose
- [30:31] - Completion
- [41:05] - Verbal Masturbation
- [55:00] - One Step Away
- [1:05:00] - Nicky Chimes In
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
Secrets 2 Success:
- Execute don’t just make attempts.
- Completion needs to be a habit.
- When you start and stop things constantly you tarnish your credibility.
- Think about the stuff that you’re doing and figure out if you really want to do it.