205. Dennis Carvajal: How to be a Killer at Selling Multimillion Dollar Homes
Today I’m talking to Dennis Carvajal in Miami and South Florida with One SIR
Dennis is an agent consistently selling not just multimillion-dollar homes, but multi-ten million-dollar homes.
He is one of the youngest members of the Master Brokers Forum and additional prestigious broker Forums, national and international.
Dennis is as genuine, caring, and authentic as they come and representing and selling some of the most expensive homes the market has to offer.
Dennis Carvajal and I talk about
“How to be a Killer at Selling Multimillion-Dollar Homes”
- Dennis Carvajal: How he got into residential real estate (01:13 )
- Challenges in becoming a real estate agent. (02:54 )
- How did Dennis overcome his challenges. (08:30 )
- The deals Dennis represents (12:49 )
- Handling tough situations and conversations. (18:40 )
- Overpricing means less money, helping Sellers understand. (21:25 )
- The final three.... Dennis's best resource, recommended book(s), and final words of wisdom. (28:41 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- The Ride of a Lifetime: Lessons Learned from 15 Years as CEO of the Walt Disney Company by Robert Iger
"To make it in luxury real estate, you've got to check your ego at the door"
"You better know what you know, and know what you don't know."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners