206: How to Disappear from an Unstoppable Stalker | Feedback Friday
Getting a stalker to drop their obsession with you is seldom as simple as just telling them to go away -- if anything, that might just make the problem worse. So what can you do? In this Feedback Friday, we'll try to show you how to disappear from an unstoppable stalker without escalating an already bad situation.
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/206.
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- How do you get a mentally ill stalker -- who seems to track you down no matter how many precautions you take -- to leave you alone for good?
- What should you do when your long-term significant other is an alcoholic in denial who regularly drinks themselves into becoming someone you don't like?
- You had a breakup because you couldn't commit to marriage after 2.5 years. You want to wait until you're 100 percent ready, but when will that happen?
- With Jordan in Silicon Valley and Jason in Los Angeles, how do we seamlessly make it sound like we're in the same room for Feedback Friday episodes?
- After multiple attempts to make it work with your Narcissistic Personality Disorder diagnosed ex, how do you truly move on and work on yourself?
- You've been mulling over the basics of starting a product-based business. What should you worry about now and what could be put off for later?
- While reaching out by text to dusty connections per our free Six-Minute Networking course, how do you know when it's time to make a graceful exit from the conversation?
- There's no doubt that finding a coach to help you through anything personal or professional can be valuable -- but how do you find the right coach?
- Life Pro Tip: Budget $20-50 for a "just because" gift each month to someone.
- Recommendation of the Week: BlacKkKlansman
- Quick shoutouts to John Raynaud and Gene DeFillippo!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at @JPD, and check out his other show: <a href="http://podcastone.com/grumpy-old-geeks"...