21 - The Ins and Outs of Building a Community-Based Subscription Box Brand with Rashelle Whiteharris of Women's Collective
We are so excited to share this magical episode in which Emily chats with Rashelle Whiteharris, the owner and visionary behind Women’s Collective Box. A mom of three, with a background in photography, marketing, and brand building, Rashelle has a genuine passion for creating a community buzzing with energy from women supporting each other’s dreams.
Women’s Collective Box is a subscription box service that unveils a beautifully designed box, featuring carefully curated products from 6 to 7 women-owned businesses, every season. From learning to navigate product sourcing, intentional collaborations, size and weight logistics, shipping specifications, and so much more - Rashelle has since grown the company to an online marketplace which provides the ability to 1) showcase even more women and 2) allow products to be featured year round (not just for the box season).
Having one year of business officially under her belt, Rashelle has big dreams for Women’s Collective Box and her overall mission remains the driving force. Don’t miss this episode as it’s sure to leave you feeling inspired and ready to jump into a community that aligns with you.
Tune in for topics like:
- The behind-the-scenes of how a beautiful, curated subscription box arrives at your door
- Why having a mission you believe in is the heartbeat of doing something hard
- Why you “just gotta ask” and what can happen when you do
- The importance of finding people who are in true alignment with you and your mission
Links from the episode:
- Engage with the Women’s Collective Box on Instagram
- Check out the Women’s Collective Box website to shop the Marketplace and learn more
- Look for the upcoming community groups on the Women’s Collective Box Facebook
- Follow me (Emily Steele) (Love Local) on Instagram for a little business + a little life, and a whole lot of positive energy!
Thank you for listening, friend. See you in the next episode!