21. BIFM manifesto for change pt.1 | Steve Roots, Linda Hausmanis, Chris Moriarty & Simon Iatrou
The first of two special episodes where Ian hands over the interview reins to Simon Iatrou of Magenta Associates, to explore the British Institute of Facilities Management’s intentions to change their name to embrace workplace, and seek chartered status.
Simon is joined by key members of the BIFM leadership team: Chairman Steve Roots, CEO Linda Hausmanis, and Director of Insight Chris Moriarty. Ian also joins the discussion as 3edges Director and workplace insight specialist.
This is essential listening if you have an interest in the future of FM, the workplace discipline, the role of professional bodies… and especially if you are a voting BIFM member - enjoy!
Thanks to everyone who submitted questions for discussion, and has contributed constructively to the debate so far...
Some links to take you deeper:
BIFM manifesto for change information
Workplace Insight's first news story about the change
Neil Usher's @workessence post about our co-authored Workplace Leadership ManifestoThis episode of Workplace Matters is sponsored by the Workplace Leadership Programme, our partnership initiative with BIFM. It’s time to unlock your workplace advantage.The first course in the programme, Essentials of Workplace Leadership, is now taking bookings for this July and November, and there are limited places. We can also tailor the course for in-house delivery, focussing on your own business needs. Click here for more information, or contact us directly
20. The workplace value chain and mental rebuilding™ | Per Feldthaus
19. Exploring future work scenarios | Jeff Saunders
18. Sticky workplaces and future services | Peter Ankerstjerne
17. The Elemental Workplace | Neil Usher
14. From offices to imaginariums | Antony Slumbers
12. Put down the IoT – time for some workplace humanity | Perry Timms
11. Humans versus machines? It’s complicated…! | Kerstin Sailer
10. People analytics and digital ethics | Ben Waber
9. Pioneers, festie dancing and Nando’s | Bee Heller
8. The P word, myth-busting and beanbags | Chris Moriarty
7. 3edges review #1 | James Pinder & Jill Fortune
6. Muggles and magic wands | Mark Eltringham
5. The Stoddart Review ‘director’s commentary’ | Polly Plunket
4. Guerrillas, mirrors and Robert Propst pt.2 | Mark Catchlove
3. Guerrillas, mirrors and Robert Propst pt.1 | Mark Catchlove