210 - Every Plan Is A Bad Plan

210 - Every Plan Is A Bad Plan

Update: 2020-02-2064
Share

Description

Karen and Georgia cover the murder of Mary Phagan and revenge murder of Leo Frank, and the Wonderland murders.

See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.

Comments (26)

Jay Willow's

I got 6 in mins and found "the fall line" sounds perfect. thanks I'll head over there

Apr 24th
Reply

Hydangera

15:46 - "if that's the case..." should be followed by "... then you must erase [the conviction]". 😜 It might not be Johnnie Cochran "if it doesn't fit you must acquit" good but I tried. 😂

Feb 25th
Reply

Sarah Tronson

Georgia's portion starts at about 52:15 and then restarts at 58:55. STEVEN!!!

Feb 22nd
Reply

Hannah Wilson

the new podcast is not on castbox :(

Feb 20th
Reply (1)

dlbkcmo

we have a pencil sharpener mounted in our house!!

Feb 20th
Reply (1)

Kenzieee

Is there anyone else who listens to MFM who loves their banter?! I feel like 80% of this podcast is like sitting with your besties and laughing about literally everything .... and the other 20% is discussing murder. lol

Feb 20th
Reply (13)

Ro

Murder around 19:30

Feb 20th
Reply (4)
00:00
00:00
x

0.5x

0.8x

1.0x

1.25x

1.5x

2.0x

3.0x

Sleep Timer

Off

End of Episode

5 Minutes

10 Minutes

15 Minutes

30 Minutes

45 Minutes

60 Minutes

120 Minutes

210 - Every Plan Is A Bad Plan

210 - Every Plan Is A Bad Plan

Exactly Right