212: How to Live with Unwashed Loved Ones | Feedback Friday
Are you a germaphobe if it creeps you out when your spouse and in-laws don't wash their hands after using the bathroom, or is your disgust actually reasonable and justified? If getting divorced and burning down the house aren't options, we'll tell you how to live with unwashed loved ones on this Feedback Friday!
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/212.
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Thanks to an accidental glance at their phone, you suspect one of your parents might be cheating on your other parent. What do you do now?
- You've noticed your significant other and in-laws don't wash their hands after using the bathroom. As a germaphobe, how do you reconcile love with the disgust you're feeling?
- Though your trustworthy significant other insists the condoms you found in their car were bought before you agreed to stop using them, it's bothering you. Should you let the issue go?
- How can you deal with the anxiety of starting your own business and accepting the risks and potential setbacks while giving it your all?
- How do you intentionally work your way toward connecting with super influential people like Reid Hoffman when you're just getting started in your networking efforts?
- Your stay-home spouse admitted recently that they are lonely. How do you foster friendships as an adult -- especially when you have infants to take care of?
- The VP of your company wants to advance you, yet worries you may be too young or inexperienced for a higher-up position. What can you do to convince them you're ready for the position?
- You have a somewhat manipulative boss who is taking a new job and wants to bring you along. Should you take this as an opportunity to continue your professional relationship, or is it just time to move on from his erratic reign?
- Life Pro Tip: If you can’t decide between two items of clothing (like two different jackets), have someone take photos of you with them on (front and back), and then look at the photos.
- Recommendation of the Week: The Black Godfather
- A quick shoutout to Jodie!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at email@example.com!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram...