213. K. Ann Brizolis: How to Grow into a True #1 Luxury Real Estate Team
Today I’m talking to Ann Brizolis with Pacific Sotheby’s International Realty in San Diego selling over $150 million a year and ranked top 100 in the country by the Wall Street Journal.
Ann began her career as a real estate agent 30 years ago with no connections. She says she did it for her love of sales and that within the first 6 months she thought hard about quitting.
Then one day, the day of her first sale, she says, I just decided that morning, “I’m refusing to fail.” Since then, she has grown a true team, rarer, a true luxury team, and most rare of all, the core members of her team have been with her for well over a decade. K.Ann Brizolis & Associates has ranked # 1 again and again in San Diego and top 100 in the country.
Today we talk about, How to Grow into a True #1 Luxury Real Estate Team
- Ann Brizolis: Leader of #1 Luxury Real Estate Team in San Diego (02:52 )
- Ann shares how she gets into the business (09:44 )
- Ann’s first career transition (13:12 )
- Ann shares her experiences with agents and brokerages (20:06 )
- How Ann Started, structured, and structures her team (23:17 )
- Ann shares why and how her team is the reason for her level of success (32:44 )
- Ann talks about her team structure (41:02 )
- The Final “Three” (58:33 )
Resources / People Mentioned:
- Coldwell Banker
- Laurie McClain
- Jennifer J. Janzen-Botts
- Prudential Financial, Inc.
- Berkshire Hathaway
- Warren Buffett
- Joyce Ray
- Setting the Table: Lessons and inspirations from one of the worlds leading entrepreneurs by Danny Meyer
"After 31 years, I love what I do, I'm passionate about what I do and I've been very, very grateful for the kind of life and career, and every day I'm more grateful because I realised that things could have been very different."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners