215. Lars Carlson: How to Represent Multi-million Dollar Buyers & Sellers
Today I'm talking to Lars Carlson in Telluride Colorado with LIV Sotheby's International Realty.
With over 30 years in real estate in Telluride and over 8% market share over the last 5 years, working with multi-million dollar clients comes naturally for Lars. In fact 'working with million-dollar clients' is not at all what he would call it. He knows the market and understands what a good negotiation really looks like. He has honed is craft from listening, empathy, attention to detail, truly caring, and never taking himself too seriously. Lars shares his insights and less obvious nuances of our business that have reaped many rewards and success over his 30 plus years as a real estate broker in Telluride.
Lars and I talk about
“How to Represent
Multi-million Dollar Buyers & Sellers”
- Lars Carlson shares how he got into real estate (00:55 )
- A glimpse of the clients and market in Telluride (09:40 )
- How Lars does business (14:22 )
- The best ways to develop business (15:20 )
- What a good negotiation looks like (23:19 )
- Lars shares us his biggest challenge (31:27 )
- Lars's biggest advice in working and growing with clients (33:17 )
- Lars talks about his best resource in his success (39:22 )
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners