216. Frances Peter: How to sell to and for Billionaires ...with Discretion
Today I'm talking to France Peter of Sotheby's International Realty in Palm Beach, Florida.
A real estate agent in Palm Beach, Floridan, in 2005, Frances stepped into residential real estate working under and aligned with mentor, Cris Condon, the best of the best. Today, Frances is the best of the best. Working alongside her husband, Todd Peter, they represent numerous premier luxury listings and have an impeccable track record of success across countless high-end sales and rental transactions including 1473 North Ocean Boulevard, offered at $49.5M; Celine Dion’s 215 South Beach Road, offered at $38.5M; and 1255 North Ocean Boulevard, offered at $15.75M, not to mention one of their most recent sales, Gemini, offered for just over $100M.
We talk about
How to sell to and for Billionaires
- Frances talks about how she got into the business (03:28 )
- How Frances evolved into a real estate agent representing billionaires (08:54 )
- What is the secret in Frances' powerful marketing that never crosses the lines of client discretion (15:12 )
- Frances shares some of her biggest challenges in being a real estate agent (24:40 )
- Frances's biggest Aha on being a real estate agent (32:12 )
- Frances talks about how to become or be a successful luxury real estate agent (35:44 )
- The Final Three (39:05 )
- Never Split the Difference: Negotiating As If Your Life Depended On It by Chris Voss
- Ninja Selling: Subtle Skills. Big Results. by Larry Kendall
- The Most Powerful Woman in the Room Is You: Command an Audience and Sell Your Way to Success by Lydia Fenet
- You Are a Badass: How to Stop Doubting Your Greatness and Start Living an Awesome Life by Jen Sincero
"There's a way to do this business with grace, you don't have to be too cutthroat about it."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners