217. Joe Reitzug: How to Implement the Plan that Wins Listings (and life balance).
Today, back on the show, I’m talking Joe Reitzug, a top Real Estate Broker with Cascade Sotheby's International Realty of Portland, Oregon. In Joe’s first interview, episode 214, How to Streamline to Win AND Serve Clients. He makes it clear and concise.
Today, for episode 217 he’s back to talk about, How to implement the plan that wins listings… and life balance.
- 00:49 - Joe Reitzug tells us about his team & how he manages them
- 05:44 - How Joe grows his business through listings
- 16:01 - Joe speaks to sharing and growth
- 21:22 - How Joe communicates to build trust with Sellers.
- 25:08 - Joe's process for the listing presentation.
- 39:02 - How Joe implements consistent follow-up for listings
- 56:10 - The Final 3
People/ Resource Mentioned
- Rica Ysabel Ramos
- Stephanie Reitzug
- Joe Reitzug 1st Episode
- Mark Zuckerberg
- Kevin B. Brown
- Nikki Field
- The Field Team
- 3 Things to Know Podcast
- Cheryl's Cookies
- Chris Voss
- Tom Ferry
- Kyle Whissel
"Don't get so wrapped up with the automation and the tools and the tricks and all that that you forget to really solidify the relationship and make that connection and be authentic."
Jere interviews the world’s most renowned and best real estate agents around the country and the world.
These outstanding Agents tell their stories, how they got into the business, and what has made them successful in one of the oldest and most competitive industries.
All of this on the “Jere Metcalf Podcast, Top Real Estate Agents tell how they do it.”
Jere Metcalf Partners