22. The Soul Nutritionist - Reina Rose
International best-selling author and Soul Nutrition ROKU TV & Amazon FireStick show host, The Soul Nutritionist Reina Rose shares her unique experience and expertise on the importance of nourishing the soul. Digging deep into the question of what truly satisfies our inner life, Reina distills ancient wisdom into practical tools useful for today's modern audiences. As a former fitness professional and lifelong student of human behavior, in her latest book “Sin Tastes Good” Reina draws a powerful parallel between harmful food cravings and the common mindsets and behaviors that harm our souls. As an expert in lifestyle design, Reina directs people on a journey toward personal and spiritual fulfillment.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Global mindset - Third Culture Perspective [5:20 ]
- Mental, Physical and Spiritual Development [10:10 ]
- Look for ways to serve [16:00 ]
- Playing Small then seeing the opportunity to change through God’s direction [31:05 ]
- Reina’s Leadership Principle - The closer we get to the mark of what we are intended to do, the closer we get to “Heaven on Earth.” [45:37 ]
- Key Habit [50:30 ]
- Keeping positive to find the balance and joy
- Feeling all the Feels
- Moving forward [53:05 ]
- Getting Help and how to find it
- Don’t try to feel it all alone
- Everything starts with a vision (of some kind) & you need to be willing to believe it in order to take action.
- Be willing to celebrate all the positive, yet feel the negative.
- Ask good questions. Her book, Sin Tastes Good, is a great place to start.
- Go out there and START doing what you love… Enjoy LIFE!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
(As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases)
Sin Tastes Good: Nourishing Your Soul in an Empty Calorie World, Reina Rose (#commissions earned)
Where to find Reina:
Website: Soul Nutrition - Christian Author, Christian ROKU TV Show Host | Reina Rose TV (reina-rose.com)
Instagram:: Reina Rose @iamreinarose
LinkedIn: Reina Rose Soul Nutrition
YouTube: Reina Rose TV
Do want to be part of a community that practices, encourages and supports being Intentionally Optimistic? Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)