223: Bryan Johnson | A Plan for the Future of the Human Race
Bryan Johnson (@bryan_johnson) is an entrepreneur, venture capitalist, and founder and CEO of Kernel, a company developing advanced neural interfaces, and OS Fund, a venture capital firm that invests in early-stage science and technology companies.
What We Discuss with Bryan Johnson:
- Why humanity needs to co-evolve with artificial intelligence if we are to survive as a species.
- What future literacy is and why it's crucial for understanding the role humanity will play in the decades to come.
- The steps being taken to comprehend what makes biological systems fail in order to improve their capabilities.
- How privacy inequality could create more of a disparity between people than economic disparity ever could.
- Why Bryan advises us to be skeptical of advice -- and how we can discern between what's applicable to our own situation and what's completely useless.
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/223
Live your best life online with Dashlane -- the safe, simple way to store and fill passwords and personal information. Find out how Dashlane keeps you secure where others fail and get 10 percent off for being one of the first 200 to try it at dashlane.com/jordan!
Like this show? Please leave us a review here -- even one sentence helps! Consider including your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!