223 - AFTER the Richie Brace with Dr Doug Richie
Before inventing the Richie Brace, Dr Doug Richie was content growing and developing his sports podiatry practice; however, that all changed when podiatrists started using it to treat Post Tib Dysfunction.
In this episode, we discuss:
- What happened AFTER the Richie Brace was invented.
- The changes it made to his career.
- How he pivoted and embraced this change to create a booming podiatry business that was no longer sports-focused.
- The positives of changing your patient demographics.
- Reinventing yourself, which many podiatrists do about 15 years into their careers.
- Leaving your EGO at the door.
How did the Richie Brace become so popular?
It was all by accident; there was no self-promotion. Dr Doug Richie was unexpectedly invited to speak at many conferences and, along the way, developed a series of educational lectures and workshops on the correct use and application of the Richie Brace and Post Tib Dysfunction treatment.
Make sure you listen to Episode 216 - Before the Richie Brace.