224: How to Delete Facebook Without Falling off the Planet | Feedback Friday
You've been considering deleting your Facebook account for quite some time, but a close relative seemed shocked you would consider such a thing -- as if deleting Facebook would somehow delete you from the face of the earth. How can you delete Facebook without becoming persona non grata in your circle of family and friends, and since when did social media become mandatory for your very existence in their eyes?
And in case you didn't already know it, Jordan Harbinger (@JordanHarbinger) and Jason DeFillippo (@jpdef) banter and take your comments and questions for Feedback Friday right here every week! If you want us to answer your question, register your feedback, or tell your story on one of our upcoming weekly Feedback Friday episodes, drop us a line at email@example.com. Now let's dive in!
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/224.
On This Week's Feedback Friday, We Discuss:
- Got a question about relationships, sex, or dating for therapist Emily Morse? Drop us a line and we'll pass it along for a future episode!
- You have a severe fear of public speaking and hate yourself for performing poorly when you've given it a try. How can you overcome this?
- You'd like to keep two ex-flames in your network, but they can't seem to stay in contact without trying to rekindle a relationship you don't want. Should these connections be salvaged?
- What do you do when you feel like you must choose between a life you want to live or the less desirable life that could help your parents financially?
- Do you ever have to choose between taking some magical leap or playing it safe when it comes to entrepreneurship?
- How do you ensure the people you befriend on LinkedIn are quality connections rather than opportunistic junk mailers?
- Are you obligated to endure the presence of an aggressively transactional networker in your community?
- How can you delete your Facebook account without falling off the face of the planet?
- Life Pro Tip: Close to missing your flight? Go to a help center, request wheelchair assistance, have them push you through the airport in record time, and tip big!
- Recommendation of the Week: Running from COPS -- Headlong Season 3
- Quick shoutouts to Bri and T!
- Have any questions, comments, or stories you'd like to share with us? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Connect with Jordan on Twitter at @JordanHarbinger and Instagram at @jordanharbinger.
- Connect with Jason on Twitter at @jpdef and Instagram at <a href="https://www.instagram.com/jpd/" target="_blank"...