225 - The Dance Clinic with Kirsti Mann
Kirsti Mann is the owner of The Dance Clinic and Highett Podiatry in Melbourne, Victoria, and she is known as the Dance Podiatrist and renowned for her work with dancers.
Kirsti enjoys the challenge of a difficult injury, and her ‘Return to Dance’ program has been instrumental in building a collaborative environment with teachers, other allied health professionals, doctors and the dancer to achieve the best outcomes for each dancer.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Opening her first business within 12 months of graduating.
- Positive and negative experiences with employers.
- Why it’s the employer’s responsibility to look after new graduates.
- The need for Dance Podiatry.
- Pre-Pointe Assessments
- Creating a sub-business based on your interests.
- Spending time on your special interests within podiatry will make your job and career far more exciting.
- Approach your employer and talk about the special interests you have. They may be excited to help you introduce this special interest into the clinic.
- At 32 years of age decided to have a baby via IVF.
- Podiatry offers you flexibility and a great lifestyle.
Remain Positive and maintain a positive outlook. Really connect with your peers and form good relationships.
If you want to contact Kirsti and learn more or attend one of her upcoming Online Workshops, please visit thedanceclinic.com.au.
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at email@example.com
Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently? If you are, please reach out via email and let's have a chat to see if we're a good fit for each other.
Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? This is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tip videos.
Podiatry Business Owners Club
Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business.
12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot? It will change the way you think about your podiatry business.