227 - Bigger Is Not Always Better with Dr Brandon Macy
Dr Brandon Macy is the owner of Clark Podiatry Centre in Clark, New Jersey, and he has run a very successful solo practice for the past 41 years. As his business grew, he did consider employing another podiatrist; however, bigger is not always better, so he decided not to go down that path and instead focus on training his team and making his business more efficient.
Within his business, he has also established a niched paediatric practice called the New Jersey Children's Foot Health Institute, and even though he is a solo practitioner, his business joined the New Jersey Podiatric Physicians & Surgeons Group (a supergroup) in 2014.
In this episode, we discuss:
- Not getting overwhelmed as the business grows.
- How and why he set up a niched paediatric business within his primary business.
- The benefits of joining a supergroup.
- Why do you need to connect and network with others, especially as a solo practitioner?
- The importance of finding your patient's WHY. Why do they have a foot problem?
- How coaching helped him establish his niche.
- How you can run a solo business and still have a life.
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at email@example.com.
Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently? If you are, please reach out via email and let's have a chat to see if we're a good fit for each other.
Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tip videos.
Podiatry Business Owners Club
Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business.
12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot? It will change the way you think about your podiatry business.