227 - Load Management
You're not winning because you're not carrying your load correctly! Effective load management is the difference maker between success and failure in both business and private life. These statements set the tone for today's podcast. Many of you want to be successful, and a part of the 1%, but you're holding yourselves back by carrying a load that's not yours to carry or, carrying what is yours, incorrectly. Some of that weight looks like the opinions of parents, siblings, and others who have everything to say about how and what you're doing but aren't doing any of the work. The most critical step to take in effective load management is ignoring the comments and opinions of those whose opinions don't matter. If you're wondering whose opinions "don't matter," and why, here's a clue; if they aren't pulling alongside you, grinding it out with you day in and day out, their opinions don't matter. Period. This week, ET breaks down the three things you're doing that are standing in the way of your success. Effective Load management is the name of the game, and the guys break down what that looks like while offering great insights on how to identify your load limits and apply effective load management in your life and business immediately.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [03:48 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [10:14 ] - Fair or Foul
- [19:30 ] - Load Management
- [30:25 ] - Doing Too Much
- [43:20 ] - I Don’t Care
- [1:05:45 ] - Ask ET
- Make Real Estate Real Course
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast
Secrets 2 Success:
- You’re not winning because you don’t have load management.
- You will never be successful if you care TOO much about what others think.
- You have too much on your mind and it’s preventing you from executing.
- When you learn to do one thing well all the other things will come.
- Do what you can do and don’t worry about what you can’t do.
- If you want my help then help me build the wall.