228 - Good Game
As the Michael Jordan Documentary, The Last Dance, continues, the guys continue digging deeper into the Winner's Mentality of Michael Jordan. This week the guys each focus on a moment in the documentary that blew them away. Karl speaks on Mike's drive, Jemal is intrigued by Mike's fearlessness, never being afraid to fail and always ready to try. ET ties it all together at the close by focusing on how MJ's Vocabulary set him apart. Words are important. The words we say, we hear and, we manifest our realities through the houses we build with the words we choose. Developing and using a great vocabulary is one of the foundational pillars you'll need to become truly great.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [05:00 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [7:00 ] - Drums over Flats
- [17:20 ] - Drive vs Dad
- [25:40 ] - What Do You Say?
- [40:00 ] - The Difference
- [51:00 ] - The Edge
- [1:02:20 ] - Real Help
- Make Real Estate Real Course
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Send your kids to Summer School with ET www.etsummerprogram.com
- Streamline your team’s communication, ideas, and projects with Notion. An all inclusive creativity platform for entrepreneurs and their teams. notion.com/success
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast
Secrets 2 Success:
- I’m not afraid to fail but I am afraid to NOT try.
- If people talk to you in a way that makes you feel defeated you need to remove yourself.
- Great people have a very distinct vocabulary.
- The next level of success is moving past what you’re physically capable of doing.
- Stop speaking death and doubt into your life.