229 - Autocorrect
Problem-solving is the process of finding solutions to difficult or complex issues. In today's podcast, the guys talk about two types of individuals—there's the one who wants to solve the problem when it arises, and then there's the one who avoids solving the problem but finds time to blame others, and vent to anyone who will listen. ET breaks down how to go from being the complainer to the solver through understanding and applying the principle of FACTS over FEELINGS.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [05:00 ] - Trey’s Comedy Corner
- [09:00 ] - CJ’s Flu Game
- [22:00 ] - Fair or Foul
- [29:58 ] - You Don’t Want Help
- [40:00 ] - Flip The Switch
- [55:00 ] - Autocorrect
- [1:08:00 ] - Last Dance Finale
- Make Real Estate Real Course
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- The DREAM of a better tomorrow starts today with a degree from Ashford University. Study when it’s convenient for you and take your mobile classroom wherever you go. Earn a quality online degree at an accredited college and enjoy all the benefits of the Ashford experience: www.Ashford.edu/success
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast
Secrets 2 Success:
- When you want to really solve a problem you don’t get in your feelings.
- Information shifts your behavior, whether right or wrong.
- There’s a solution to EVERY problem.
- Check your mind EVERYDAY
- Autocorrect your HEART