235: David Roeske | The View from the Top Is Breathtaking
David Roeske (@roeske) is a plant-powered portfolio manager, pilot, runner, and the fourth person in the world to summit Mount Everest and another 8,000-meter peak in one trip without supplemental oxygen.
What We Discuss with David Roeske:
- How many calories does an Everest climber burn per day on average?
- What's the difference between a porter and a sherpa?
- How does David live a life balanced between investment, climbing, flying, and running?
- Why do people often die trying to ascend Everest -- even while surrounded by dozens of fellow climbers -- and what are the risks of trying to rescue someone in peril on the slopes of the world’s tallest mountain?
- Why does David only count the times he's summited Everest without bottled oxygen?
- And much more...
Full show notes and resources can be found here: https://jordanharbinger.com/235
Does your business have an Internet presence? Save up to a whopping 62% on new webhosting packages with HostGator at hostgator.com/jordan!
Great protection. Fair prices. Easy to use. SimpliSafe is the right way to protect your home at half the size and double the range -- go to SimpliSafe.com/jordan to learn more!
The folks at BiOptimizers understand why you're skeptical about probiotics as a way to increase your digestive and gut health. But without sharing TMI, we can confirm its patented P3-OM superstrain actually does what it's supposed to do! Curious? Go to p3om.com/jordanfree for a unique coupon code to claim your free bottle! Limit one per household.
NetSuite by Oracle allows you to manage sales, finances, accounting, orders, and HR for your business instantly on the cloud from anywhere! Download your free guide -- Seven Key Strategies to Grow Your Profits -- at netsuite.com/jordan!
Saving money on your car insurance is easy with Progressive. It's an average savings of $699 a year for customers who switch and save! Get your quote online at Progressive.com and see how much you could be saving today!
Mind Pump is an online radio show/podcast dedicated to providing truthful fitness and health information. It is sometimes raw, sometimes shocking, and is always entertaining and helpful. Jack up your ears with some Mind Pump wisdom here!