236 - Pass The Joystick
Self-discipline is a much more reliable predictor of one’s future success than an IQ score. There are a lot of smart people. They score highly on tests, their comprehension is off the charts, and they always do well in school. But there aren’t a lot of disciplined people. They can’t make or keep commitments; they allow things to distract them when they need to be doing something else. Most importantly, that inability to discipline themselves keeps them from accomplishing their dreams and goals. This week, the guys break down how your approach to self-discipline is the anchor that either keeps you tethered to or away from living the life you’ve always wanted.
The Secret to Success Topics:
- [08:08 ] - Don’t Ask My Opinion
- [12:07 ] - ET & The NBA
- [17:40 ] - Fight For Your Spot
- [30:50 ] - Which One?
- [41:00 ] - Worship The Commitment
- [1:00:00 ] - The Reminder
The Secrets 2 Success:
- Self discipline is a much stronger predictor of one’s future success than IQ.
- When you’re average when the resources run low you’re the first to go.
- When times get tough you have to be in producer mode not consumer mode.
- The true dog is not letting yourself stay in the same spot.
- Find your triggers of things that get you undisciplined.
- Organifi is giving our listeners 20% off of their order just go to www.organifi.com/success. Their superfood green juice powder allows you to get your greens anytime anywhere while on the go.
- Get fresh pre-measured ingredients delivered to your door with Hello Fresh. Go to www.Hellofresh.com/80success and use the Promo Code “80SUCCESS”.
- Text ET at 313-251-1181 and follow us on IG @S2SPodcast