#236 Listener Q&A increased appetite, keratosis pilaris, and endocrine disruptors related to AI with Christa Biegler, RD
This week's episode is another Listener Q/A. We talk about increased appetite, keratosis pilaris, and endocrine disruptors related to autoimmune. If you have questions you'd like answered on one of our future Listener Q/A episodes send me a. DM through Instagram @anti_inflammatory_nutritionist or visit https://www.christabiegler.com/podcast and submit a question via the speak pipe widget.
- Root causes of Keratosis pilaris
- Endocrine disruptors related to autoimmune
- Adrenal issues as the root cause of increased appetite
SHARED HELPFUL TIPS ON:
- Practice-based interventions on how to deal with Keratosis pilaris
- Common endocrine disruptors and how to avoid
- How to determine the root cause of increased appetite
WHERE TO FIND CHRISTA:
Shop our Favorites
Loving the podcast? Leave us a review and ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY NOW!
Sharing & reviewing this podcast is the BEST way to help us succeed with our mission to help integrate the best of East & West empower you to raise the bar on your health story. Just go to https://reviewthispodcast.com/lessstressedlife
A special thanks to our VIP sponsor RUPA Health, our lab concierge service that helps our clients get standard bloodwork 2/3 off retail direct to consumer lab test pricing. Let them know I sent you when you sign up for your free practitioner account.