239 - It's No Secret There's Money in Podiatry with Tyson E Franklin
This is a solo episode, and I chose to go solo because it is the last episode for 2022, and I wanted to talk about a few essential topics that I think will make 2023 a more successful year for you, your career and your business.
I've titled this episode, It's No Secret There's Money in Podiatry, and even though that is the same title as my 2014 book, the information I'm about to share is not in it.
Important takeaways from this episode:
- Every big business started as a small business – Apple, Facebook and Nike all began as small businesses.
- Your attitude will determine your success – For every business screaming doom and gloom, another company is doing exceptionally well, which applies to every industry.
"Whether you think you can or think you can't, either way, you're right". – Henry Ford.
There are three things you must do:
- Set Business Goals – You must review them often because life tends to get in the way.
- Develop Business Systems – A business with systems will always sell for more than a business without systems.
- Understand Marketing Basics – This skill is required to avoid being ripped off and taken advantage of.
If you have any questions about this episode, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you looking for a Podiatry Business Coach who thinks differently and has a proven track record of helping podiatrists in business? If you are, please email me and let's chat to see if we're a good fit. Also, I only work with podiatrists.
Are you SUBSCRIBED to my YouTube Channel, Tyson E Franklin - Podiatry Business Coach? YouTube is where I upload all the uncut videos from my podcasts and other short business tips.
12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot
Have you done the 12-Week Podiatry Business Reboot? It will change how you think about your podiatry business, and there is a 100% money-back guarantee if you do not feel it is worth your investment.
Podiatry Business Owners Club
Please visit my group, the Podiatry Business Owners Club, on Facebook if you want to connect with like-minded podiatrists who enjoy business.