24. A year in the life of a single, gay entrepreneur during a pandemic, with Cory Calvin
Can you believe we have now experienced a global pandemic now for a full year? Have you taken time to pause and reflect what you have learned as a result of your experience over the past year? I use this episode to walk through my experience and emotional journey as a single, gay entrepreneur. Mentally. Emotionally. Physically. Spiritually.
- How I've adapted to a reduced income
- How I've endured without my mother who passed two years ago
- How I've adapted as a world traveler itching to travel again
- How I've dated during a pandemic
- How I've been able to focus on my holistic wellness
Questions to consider
- What have you learned as a result of the pandemic?
- What are you going to do different than you did before?
- What things have you changed in your life for the better?
- What are the new things you are going to do that you would have never done?
Want to join Cory's global team? Click here to email Cory
Connect with Cory
Be sure to like my Facebook page @CoryCalvinOfficial to watch the live (video) podcast recordings and to receive updates on inspirational books and online courses I am creating. Become a member of my tribe.... www.corycalvin.com/tribe