24. Learn to Trust Yourself - Kamille Thomas
After 25 years in a male dominated service component in the Air Force, Kamille Thomas wanted to pick a new career that would fulfill her desire to mentor and teach. She had been teaching in Air Force Leadership schools, annual training, and in individual organizations and senior leaders summits. She is a Certified Master Resilience Trainer, and a certified John Maxwell Team Speaker, Trainer and Coach. She now shares her wisdom and experience on all the platforms God provides.
Topics discussed in this episode:
- Getting still - reflecting - “hear an outside inner voice”
- Why not me?
- Learning from and making the most of your circumstances.
- Master Resilience Training
- Speaker, Trainer and Coach the John Maxwell Team
- Lead from your strengths
- Prayer - being still
- Discover your strengths.
- Be willing to ask “Why NOT me?”
- Find your own mentor.
- Be the role model you need.
Where to find Kamille:
Facebook: Kamille Stephanson Thomas | Facebook
Facebook Live Recorded Podcasts:
*Sanity Check | Facebook
*Lioness Lair | Facebook
John Maxwell:Kamille Thomas - John Maxwell Team
Do want to be part of a community that practices, encourages and supports being Intentionally Optimistic? Join me over in the Intentional Optimists Facebook Group
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/AndreaJohnson)